In this webinar, MathWorks together with Speedgoat will showcase how to perform real-time simulation and testing, enabling you to rapidly and continuously test and prove your designs, from desktop simulation to testing your designs in real time on hardware platforms.
You will get an overview of rapid control prototyping (RCP) and hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation technology.
The webinar will have the following parts:
- Introduction to MathWorks and Speedgoat solution for real-time simulation and testing including RCP/HIL
- Workflow demo on how to build, run, and test real-time applications created from Simulink on x86 target computers and FPGAs, connected to your hardware
- Case studies and examples on how to shorten time-to-market and foster your competitive edge through continuous innovation and testing
- Integration of Simulink Real-Time and Speedgoat target hardware with other MathWorks products including FPGA co-simulation through HDL Coder
- Overview of the Speedgoat hardware and I/O offerings including the baseline target machine for entry level real-time simulation and testing projects