Data Analytics in MATLAB
In this webinar we will talk about Data Analytics in MATLAB.
With MATLAB, you can perform analysis and gain insight into your data in a fraction of the time required with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages.
MATLAB allows you to:
1. Access data from multiple sources.
2. Explore your data to identify trends, test hypotheses, and estimate uncertainty.
3. Create customised algorithms, visualisations, and models.
4. Share your analysis tools as MATLAB code or as standalone desktop and Web applications.
What Can I Do Next?
- Find out more about new features in Data Analytics in MATLAB R2017b
- Visit our Data Analytics Competency Page to learn how Danielle did this.
- Request a trial.
- Find out more from the team.